Programs and Funding
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- Minority-, women- or veteran-owned businesses can receive free one-on-one consulting services to help you understand all of the certifications available to you.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.