International Trade Readiness for Small Businesses online training course provides a peek into resources available through our partners at the World Trade Center Denver to reach international markets. You can access information to learn about:
- International trade basic information for your business
- How to create a strategy to export your products to new markets
- Source international products to competitively sell in the U.S.
- Connect with a network of expert consultants to put your international trade plans into action.
Please click the link to register: Introduction to International Trade.
Type: Online course available 24 hours, 7 days a week
For: All new and existing Colorado small businesses, including those owned by minorities, women, veterans, immigrants, and refugees
Application deadline: Rolling
OEDIT Division: Business Support - Minority Business Office
To access the program:
- Click on the course link at the end of the registration form
- Create an account using your business email address.
- If you are already registered in our system the course will automatically load.
- This is a free online course available 24 hours, 7 days a week accessible to small business
- Start with the Introduction to International Trade Course (estimated course length 2.5 hours)