The Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years. Winners are formally recognized each May at World Trade Day, the region’s premier annual international trade event.
Companies can nominate themselves or other Colorado companies that they find deserving.
To apply for this award, your company needs to:
- have exported products or services outside of Colorado domestically and/or internationally for two years or more
- be new to export internationally or expanding to a new export market
- have headquarters in Colorado or have at least 50% of your employees based in Colorado
- have at least two years of sales experience in the United States
- have a commercialized product or service to export
- be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and in Good Standing
Applications are open. The award nomination process closes March 6, 2023.
Apply online in the OEDIT application portal. Log in to your account or create a new account. To protect your personal information, we manually add new users to the portal, so it may take several days to activate your account.
This opportunity is for companies, not for an individual employee of the company. Your company needs to apply directly to the program. No third party consultants, agents, or representatives may apply on behalf of a client company or their own consultant firm.
A committee consisting of Colorado trade experts reviews the applications. All applicants will be notified to let them know if they have received the award.