The Small Business Navigator is a first point of contact for Colorado entrepreneurs and small-business owners needing support in their business journey. Fluent in English and Spanish, the navigator can also facilitate the use of an interpretation service for clients seeking assistance in the language of their preference.
We are dedicated to helping existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado. Examples of ways that the Small Business Navigator can assist you:
- Navigating all the programs of the Office of Economic Development & International Trade offers;
- Connection to the Small Business Development Center in your area for no cost advising and training programs;
- Information on our Colorado Small Business Learning;
- Guidance on how to access capital for your business;
- Information on the Small Business Legal Assistance Program;
- Registering your business in the Minority Business Office Directory;
- General inquiries on international trade;
- Connections to partners (State agencies, nonprofits, and other associations) that may be able to further assist you.
Type: Free consultation for small businesses
For: Entrepreneurs and businesses
OEDIT division: Business Support