Programs and Funding
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This grant provides funding to support projects that develop, enhance or better manage visitor experiences.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.