Programs and Funding
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- This technical assistance program offers online learning modules for cannabis business industry clients. The program introduces foundational business education with a cannabis lens.
- This program is made up of a coalition of partners across the state that share important messaging about preserving and protecting our state’s natural resources.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.