Programs and Funding
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This grant provides funding to individual artists for specific, definable projects that connect artists and organizations to local initiatives.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- Este programa entrega asistencia técnica y pequeños subsidios a pequeñas empresas en Colorado para ayudar a estos negocios a establecerse legalmente en el estado.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.