Programs and Funding
- The Community Business Preservation Program provides grants, as well as training and consultation support, to groups of geographically proximate and culturally similar businesses that are facing displacement pressures and that hold cultural, social, or historical significance in Colorado.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This grant helps businesses and nonprofits create customized job training for employees.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.