Programs and Funding
- This grant funds projects that help arts organizations and artists find solutions to civic and social challenges facing Colorado communities.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before June 30, 2024.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before December 31, 2022.
- This grant provides funding to support projects that develop, enhance or better manage visitor experiences.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.