Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- This grant supports the outdoor recreation industry throughout Colorado to accelerate the recovery of communities that rely on the travel, tourism and outdoor recreation sectors.
- The Colorado Office of Film, Television and Media’s Rural Technical Assistance Program helps communities create new film festivals with expert guidance and small dollar grant awards.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.