Programs and Funding
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before December 31, 2022.
- This program helps fund large tourism projects to attract new visitors from out of state after the 2008 Great Recession. This program has awarded all funds.
- This grant provides funding to support projects that develop, enhance or better manage visitor experiences.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.