Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- The Colorado Just Transition Action Plan provides more information on the Just Transition communities themselves, and it provides recommendations on supporting coal transition workers who are or will be laid off by connecting them with job and training opportunities, local, state, and federal resources, quality jobs, and more.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.