Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.