Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.