Programs and Funding
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.
- This event projects short works from Colorado filmmakers onto exterior walls and other city surfaces in Denver's RiNo neighborhood for eight days.