Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program helps Colorado artists by highlighting their work through rotating art exhibitions to the State Capitol building.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.