Programs and Funding
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.