Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before December 31, 2022.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in rural Colorado.