Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This fund provides loans and small grants to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.