Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.