Programs and Funding
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 50 hours of free consulting from the IDA-Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before June 30, 2024.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before June 30, 2024.
- This grant provides funding to support projects that develop, enhance or better manage visitor experiences.
- This grant provides funding to support tourism marketing and promotional campaigns.
- This program provides funding to eligible applicants to support the economic recovery of the travel and tourism industry in Colorado through the execution of tourism marketing and promotional campaigns.