Programs and Funding
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.