Programs and Funding
- This program is made up of a coalition of partners across the state that share important messaging about preserving and protecting our state’s natural resources.
- This toolkit helps your community or business install and promote electric vehicle charging stations along Colorado’s Scenic and Historic Byways.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This toolkit offers a variety of crisis communications preparedness and recovery assets for communities and organizations impacted by natural disasters and tourism crisis situations.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.