Programs and Funding
- This grant supports the outdoor recreation industry throughout Colorado to accelerate the recovery of communities that rely on the travel, tourism and outdoor recreation sectors.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant supports Colorado-based Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) in their economic development, programming, and advancement efforts in service to their local business communities.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- The Colorado Just Transition Action Plan provides more information on the Just Transition communities themselves, and it provides recommendations on supporting coal transition workers who are or will be laid off by connecting them with job and training opportunities, local, state, and federal resources, quality jobs, and more.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides funding to support projects that develop, enhance or better manage visitor experiences.