Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 50 hours of free consulting from the IDA-Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.