Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- The Cannabis Business Loan Fund is an opportunity for social equity licensed cannabis businesses to receive lending capital to build and improve their current business operations.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- SBDC TechSource helps Colorado companies by providing commercialization assistance and cybersecurity and risk management education.
- This grant supports the outdoor recreation industry throughout Colorado to accelerate the recovery of communities that rely on the travel, tourism and outdoor recreation sectors.