Help the CTO recognize Colorado frontline workers for their tireless efforts in ensuring hospitality that guests cherish and remember. We pride ourselves on our Colorado-style hospitality and research has shown that it sets us apart from other destinations and brings back visitors time and time again.
Do you know a frontline worker that goes above and beyond to make all visitors and residents feel welcomed? Are you with an agency that has a similar award? Help us lift these stories by submitting a nomination!
Nominations are open through June 13, 2023 via this form!
For: Tourism professionals
Nomination period: May 9, 2023- June 13, 2023
OEDIT Division: Colorado Tourism Office
Do you know someone on the frontline who goes above and beyond to make everyone feel welcomed and cared about? To nominate a frontline worker simply submit fill out this form OR submit a nomination packet in PDF form that includes (but is not limited to):
- Name and contact information.
- Any supporting documents on how the candidate interacts with visitors and shows exemplary love and appreciation for Colorado and the industry.
- Additional information if available: Pictures, news articles, videos, testimonials.
- We accept any format from similar award nominations in 2022.
- Nomination packets will be accepted from Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 to Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 via this form or packet submissions to Will Anderson at email@example.com
- Must be an employed Colorado frontline tourism worker. A frontline tourism worker is defined as someone who works directly with visitors and residents.
- The Judging Panel will evaluate based on supporting documents outlined above.
- One award winner will be chosen per Colorado Travel Region (8 total awards)
The winners will receive:
- Recognition at the Colorado Tourism Governor’s Conference Awards Dinner on Thursday, September 28, 2023 in Fort Collins, CO.
- 1 free registration to the Colorado Tourism Governor’s Conference and a night’s stay at the conference hotel.
- A commemorative award to be presented at the Governor’s Awards for Outstanding Colorado Tourism Efforts on Thursday, September 28, 2023, in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Recognition on the CTO’s industry website and newsletter.
- Mention in a press release with possible subsequent media coverage.
CTO will honor all nominees at the Governor’s Awards Dinner for Outstanding Tourism Efforts.