Help the CTO recognize Colorado frontline workers for their tireless efforts in ensuring hospitality that guests cherish and remember. We pride ourselves on our Colorado-style hospitality and research has shown that it sets us apart from other destinations and brings back visitors time and time again.
Do you know a frontline worker that goes above and beyond to make all visitors and residents feel welcomed? Are you with an agency that has a similar award? Help us lift these stories by submitting a nomination packet!
Do you know someone on the frontline who goes above and beyond to make everyone feel welcomed and cared about? To nominate a frontline worker simply submit fill out the form below OR submit a nomination packet in PDF form that includes (but is not limited to):
- Name and contact information.
- Any supporting documents on how the candidate interacts with visitors and shows exemplary love and appreciation for Colorado and the industry.
- Additional information if available: Pictures, news articles, videos, testimonials.
- We accept any format from similar award nominations in 2021.
- Nomination packets will be accepted from Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 to Friday, April 1st, 2022
- Must be an employed Colorado frontline tourism worker. A frontline tourism worker is defined as someone who works directly with visitors and residents.
- The Judging Panel will evaluate based on supporting documents outlined above.
The winners will receive:
- Recognition at a live CTO industry webinar on Tuesday, May 3rd from 12-1 pm MST.
- 1 free registration to the Colorado Tourism Governor’s Conference and a night’s stay at the conference hotel.
- A commemorative award to be presented at the Governor’s Awards for Outstanding Colorado Tourism Efforts on Thursday, September 22, 2022, in Snowmass, Colorado.
- Recognition on the CTO’s industry website and newsletter.
- Mention in a press release with possible subsequent media coverage.
CTO will honor all nominees at both the industry webinar on May 3 and the Governor’s Awards Dinner for Outstanding Tourism Efforts.