Programs and Funding
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- These scholarships help high school students pay for educational and experiential film programs.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This program will provide one-time scholarships to 2024 high school graduates and equivalent completers that reside in Colorado for use in the 2024-2025 academic year, and will prioritize those who pursue an in-demand or high-priority postsecondary pathway as indicated by Colorado’s labor market index data.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.