Programs and Funding
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant supports the outdoor recreation industry throughout Colorado to accelerate the recovery of communities that rely on the travel, tourism and outdoor recreation sectors.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.