Programs and Funding
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- The Colorado Startup Loan Fund provides loan capital to mission-based lenders to provide loans to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- Este programa entrega asistencia técnica y pequeños subsidios a pequeñas empresas en Colorado para ayudar a estos negocios a establecerse legalmente en el estado.
- El Programa entrega recursos para negocios en Colorado que fueron desproporcionadamente impactados por la pandemia de COVID-19 y no han tenido un acceso significativo a programas de préstamo o subsidios a nivel federal o estatal bajo los recursos de CARES Act.