Programs and Funding
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.