Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.