Programs and Funding
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This program helps tourism professionals grow their careers through an executive leadership program.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- This event projects short works from Colorado filmmakers onto exterior walls and other city surfaces in Denver's RiNo neighborhood for eight days.