Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This program helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses expand into other countries.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- El Programa entrega recursos para negocios en Colorado que fueron desproporcionadamente impactados por la pandemia de COVID-19 y no han tenido un acceso significativo a programas de préstamo o subsidios a nivel federal o estatal bajo los recursos de CARES Act.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.