Programs and Funding
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses expand into other countries.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- The program helps organizations and tourism businesses advertise to consumers through tour operators in other countries to promote their destinations.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.