Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This fund provides loans and small grants to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.