Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This program helps Colorado artists by highlighting their work through rotating art exhibitions to the State Capitol building.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.