The Colorado Film Webinar series addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing timely webinars to the creative film and media community.
Business owners and professionals representing all roles within the industry run 90-minute live-streaming panels that are free and accessible to the public. Virtual attendees can ask questions during the live sessions and benefit from the expertise of our panelists.
All past webinars are recorded and can be accessed on the Colorado Office of Film, Television and Media’s (COFTM) YouTube.
Past webinars include:
- Pitching and Marketing Your Idea
- Exploring the Casting-Acting Lifecycle
- Demystying Unemployment for 1099 and Gig Workers
- Introduction to Motion Capture
- The Wild West of TV Writing and Producing
- Remote Process and Workflow with Janicek Media
We also organize other events to support networking and collaboration within the film and media industry across Colorado.