Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This program helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses expand into other countries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before December 31, 2022.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.