Programs and Funding
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in rural Colorado.