Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.