Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.
- This toolkit helps communities spur Coloradans’ interest in exploring both urban and rural adventures to drive recovery.