Programs and Funding
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.