Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.