Programs and Funding
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.