Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.