Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.