Programs and Funding
- This grant provides funding to accelerator programs in Colorado that have developed or are developing programming for Colorado early-stage companies in the advanced industries.
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This grant provides funding to help Colorado research institutions with applied research in advanced industries and to commercialize products and services in the private sector.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- The following lenders are possible sources of funding for small businesses in Colorado.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.