Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant funds the creation, documentation, presentation, and/or teaching of folk and traditional arts.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.