Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before June 30, 2024.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- El Programa entrega recursos para negocios en Colorado que fueron desproporcionadamente impactados por la pandemia de COVID-19 y no han tenido un acceso significativo a programas de préstamo o subsidios a nivel federal o estatal bajo los recursos de CARES Act.
- This grant provides funding to support tourism marketing and promotional campaigns.